Pandanus Workforce Solutions specialises in Indigenous engagement strategies, project management and other specialised services providing a solid foundation to build a culturally capable workforce.
This is achieved utilising our existing networks, expertise and extensive experience working across a diverse Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander landscape; including major infrastructure, resources and mining projects.
We have the experience and capability to assist Government and Commercial Organisations to deliver greater value to Indigenous Australians.
We understand the diversity that exists across Indigenous Australia, the complexity that this creates for Government’s policy and delivery responsibilities and we have a proven ability to deliver innovative solutions and provide valuable expertise to meet these challenges.
Our framework ensures everyone is on the same page from the very beginning of a project and continually revisits and revises these expectations. Our approach leads to a better understanding between all project partners and ultimately better results for all our clients and associated stakeholders.
Our extensive services
- Project Management (Employment & Workforce Development, Planning and Implementation)
- Community Engagement
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Pre- Employment Course Design and Implementation
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Apprenticeship and Trainee recruitment, management, coordination and support
- Mentoring and Support Services
- Career Planning and Management
- Labour Hire Coordination
- Cross Cultural Training Coordination
- Indigenous Policy Development
- Reconciliation Action Plan Development and Implementation
- Indigenous Project/Program Diagnostic and Evaluation
- Tenders (Indigenous Content, Funding Applications and Brokerage.
Contact Peter today on 0402 822 897 or email@example.com to discuss how we can further value-add you operations.